Section 1: Physics of Materials
- Ferro-Piezoelectrics, Semiconductors, Superconductors, Environmental Materials, Composite, Ceramics, Thin Films, Nanomaterials, Advanced Materials for Additive Manufacturing, Metal Engineering Materials, Functionally Graded Materials etc.
- Powder Processing, Processing Technologies, Piezoelectric Technologies, MEMS-Processing, etc.
- Material Design, Microstructure Properties, Physical Properties, Mechanical Properties, Strength Properties, Finite-Element Modeling, Mathematical Modeling, Physical Modeling, Physical Experiment, etc.
- MEMS, Hetero-structures, Piezotransducers, Energy Harvesting, Superconductive Devices, Light-Emitting Diodes, Multimedia
- Communication, Fiber Reinforced Composites, Construction Health Monitoring, Lubricant and Tribology, etc.
Section 2: Chemistry of Materials
- Medical Materials, Nanotechnology
- Formation, structure and properties of solid-phase substances and materials
- Thermodynamic aspects of materials science
- Phase diagrams in materials science
- Synthesis of functional materials, CVD processes, plasma chemistry
Round table: «Problems of training highly qualified personnel»